Developer Moonbyte and publisher 2tainment GmbH have announced that Crashday: Redline Edition is available on Steam.
Created by the same developers who worked on the 2006 version of Crashday, Redline Edition promises higher speeds, a greater amount of destruction, and more fun than ever before. Redline Edition will stay true to the original arcade-like feel of the original Crashday, while adding in a number of new features including full Steam Workshop integration, improved multiplayer capabilities, enhanced modding support, and a fresh UI. For even more information, check out the list of key features below:
- Tons of heavily-armed and destructible vehicles!
- All of the original game’s content, including 7 modes of over-the-top gameplay
- Full Steam Workshop support, including shareable custom cars and tracks, Steam Achievements ad Trading Cards
- A rockin’ heavy metal soundtrack
- 100+ bug fixes and gameplay improvements
- Fully remastered graphics
Crashday: Redline Edition is now available on Steam, where it will be on sale for $9.99 — 20% off of its normal price — for the remainder of the week. Will you be picking this game up? Did you play the original Crashday? What kinds of bonus features and improvements are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below!