Hacker’s Memory will allow for more detailed battling than its predecessor
Bandai Namco has released some new information regarding upcoming RPG Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory.
Hacker’s Memory is confirmed to have an expanded selection of online battle modes for players to participate in. Alongside standard and ranked battles, new Event Battles will also be in place. For more information, check out the official list of confirmed battle modes below:
- Rank Battle – Battle against players online to prove who is the best int he world! Wins and losses will affect players’ overall rating points. When certain rating milestones are achieved, players will obtain a new rank. Winning battles will also net players coins, which they can spend in the Coin Shop for accessories that can change their Digimon’s appearance!
- Event Battle – New battle conditions will present themselves every two weeks. Players should check-in to receive special items for each new event, including coins!
- Free Rule Battle – Create a room and invite up to eight players for custom battles.
Two new characters have also been revealed for Hacker’s Memory:
- Jimmy Ken – An active member of an indie band, this rock-and-roll hacker uses the Digimon Boltmon, and is the leader of the Demons hacker group.
- K – A mysterious figure who offers the player their help throughout the game and uses the Digimon SkullSatamon. K is so veiled in mystery that we don’t know his or her true purpose.
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory is slated for release in 2018 in the Americas, for the PlayStation 4. Are you looking forward to the second Cyber Sleuth installment? What are your thoughts on the newly released details? Let us know in the comments below!