Capcom’s mobile Mega Man releases let you take the Blue Bomber with you wherever you go!
Fans of the Blue Bomber are in for a bit of good news today, as Capcom has announced the release of the first six original Mega Man games on iOS and Android platforms.
Stylized as Mega Man Mobile, each game is a remake of its original NES counterpart and features gameplay better optimized for mobile platforms and adjustments to game speed. New to the Mega Man series? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered – feel free to check out the list below to get a (rather brief) lowdown on each game’s (equally brief) backstory:
- Mega Man Mobile – The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man!
- Mega Man 2 Mobile – Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
- Mega Man 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
- Mega Man 4 Mobile – A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
- Mega Man 5 Mobile – Maniac robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
- Mega Man 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Allience is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X!