En garde again, Nidhogg II is coming!
Indie publisher Messhof has officially unveiled Nidhogg II today. The sequel to the off-the-cuff fencing game Nidhogg, Nidhogg II brings swordplay to an all new level with a complete visual redesign and plenty of new features, some of which can be found below:
- Completely overhauled detailed environments and animations
- 10+ levels of fencing goodness! Local and online multiplayer and tournament mode
- Play single-player against a series of AI opponents with occasional special challenge rounds
- New soundtrack featurind music by Mux Mool, Dose One, Daedelus and more!
- Even more stuff we’ll talk about soon
A playable demo of Nidhogg 2 wil also be available during this year’s TwitchCon in San Diego in the Indie District, booth 104. A live viewing of the game will also be available during the Indie Stage TwitchCon on Saturday October 1 at 5:15 PM. The link to the event can be found here.