It’s back to business with the upcoming Hitman collection
Developer Io-Interactive has confirmed today that they will be issuing a physical release of their latest in their Hitman series. Titled Hitman: The Complete First Season, this cumulative Hitman version promises over 100 hours of gameplay and is set to release on January the 31st of next year.
“The disc combines everything we have learned, refined and updated over the course of a 10 month live season”, Studio Head at Io-Interactive Hanes Seifert stated. “It’s the direct result of live input development and feedback from our players. Especially for our fans who want to own the game in a box, we’ve made it a high quality SteelBook box. We also added loads of additional downloadable bonus content to be released on the 31st of January for everyone getting this beautiful edition of the game on a disc and everybody owning the digital Full Experience or upgraded versions of the game.”
The Complete First Season will come packaged in a Day One Edition SteelBook, and also adds several other downloadable goodies to the mix, including:
- 3 Bonus Missions Pack which includes The Icon and A House Built on Sand missions, plus the brand-new upcoming Landslide mission
- Official Soundtrack featuring the original score
- The ‘making of’ Hitman documentary charting the journey from Io-Interactive showing the game to their fans for the first time before E3 2015, through the digital launch in 2016
- The Hitman Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck, and chrome ICA pistol (also available for digital purchase on January 31st)
- An exclusive for PlayStation 4 users – 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six contracts
Hitman: The Complete First Season guarantees the inclusion of all locations, Challenges, Opportunities, Escalation Contracts created by the studio, and community-created Contracts. Access to all upcoming Elusive Target live game events taking place after the game’s release is also confirmed.
Hitman: The Complete First Season will be available for purchase at local retailers on its intended Janurary 31st, 2017 release date for Windows PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 for $59.99.