Celebratory in-game events include new Super Bosses
It’s been one whole year since the release of mobile title Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle. So to celebrate, developer Bandai Namco has included several in-game events and rewards for the player-base that will be available from July 6th to July 27th. According to Bandai Namco, these events include:
- 77 Free Dragon Stones – Players will receive 77 free Dragon Stones if
they log in between 7/7 and 7/13
- Fun Rewards – From July 6th to July 24th, enjoy free Dragon Stones,
training locations, support items, training items, awakening medals,
trade points, friend points, and much more
- New Super Boss Events – Go head-to-head against Super Gogeta, Super
Janemba, and more
- Summon Events – Features a Super Saiyan 2 Carnival and Xenoverse
- Special Events: Strike Event, Training Event, and more to level up
- Facebook Like/Share Campaign – Receive more gifts by reaching a variety
of Facebook Like goals on the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Facebook page.
In case you’re a die-hard Dragon Ball Z fan and somehow missed it, Dokkan Battle has players assemble a team of powerful fighters that span the entire DBZ story in order to save the universe. Players are able to explore various locations and settings from the anime and will battle enemies using a unique board-game style gameplay, ki-link combat and all manner of items and power-ups to strengthen your bad-ass team of warriors.
The title, since it’s launch, has been downloaded over 77 million times worldwide and is available for free on both the App Store and Google Play. Reminder: those new events will only be available till the 27th July.