Square Enix unearths valuable savings on Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition
The latest offering in Square Enix’s ten days of Daily Deals delivers substantial savings on one of this holiday season’s biggest hits. For the next 24 hours, the publisher has slashed the price of Crystal Dynamics’ Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition package by 27%, allowing you to get your hands on the bundle, which is normally priced at $149.99 for $109.99.
You can take advantage of the offer here at Square Enix’s online store.
The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition includes:
- Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider.
- 12”-tall statue of Lara Croft, which depicts her searching for answers on her first Tomb Raiding Expedition.
- Collectible Steel Case, crafted with the symbol of an artifact.
- A replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal.
- A model of Lara’s Jade Necklace, including the pendant that was her first archeological discovery, and the strap that was given to her by Conrad Roth, her late mentor.
As mentioned previously, those wanting to take advantage of this deal will need to act fast, as each of the games featured in Square Enix’s promotion only lasts for 24 hours. Square Enix’s ten days of Daily Deals will conclude on December 23rd.
For more on Rise of the Tomb Raider, check out Gary’s review here.
So, will you be taking advantage of this deal? Be sure to let us know in the comments section below!