BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend marks series’ next-gen debut in Europe this Friday
PQube Ltd and developer Aksys have announced that BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend will be releasing in Europe on October 23 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and Xbox One.
Previously released in North America in June, BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend is is billed as the definitive version of BlazBlue and marks the 2D fighter’s debut appearance of the series on the new generation of consoles.
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend Features;
- A wealth of single player modes, including Arcade mode, Score Attack, Abyss mode, Unlimited Mars and Highlander Attack.
- 28 playable characters, including the all-new Celica A. Mercury.
- All the DLC from the original Chronophantasma, a rebalanced fighting system, new netplay features and improved netcode that includes cross-platform play between PS4 and PS3.
- Story Mode features new story chapters as well as recap segments of the story so far in Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift.
- Brand new remix heart mode. Based on the popular manga BlazBlue: Remix Heart, Remix Heart Gaiden is a heart-warming comedic story featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main story, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto.
- Peerless art and animation. BlazBlue is the pinnacle of 2D fighting excellence, boasting gorgeous, fluid, high-resolution sprites for an anime-style fighting experience like no other.
Check out the game’s latest trailer below courtesy of PQube Games:
So, will you be picking up BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend when it releases on Friday? Be sure to let us know in the comments section.
For a closer look at this stylish fighter, view the latest screens from the game in the gallery.