Atlus’ PR Manager goes behind the scenes with the voices of Persona Q’s Chie and Yosuke
Take a look at the faces behind the cast of Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth as Atlus USA’s PR Manager John Hardin goes behind the scenes in the recording studios of PCB Productions in Los Angeles, California for a look behind the scenes at the creation process. Hardin talks with an incredibly animated Erin Fitzgerald, the voice of everyone’s favorite meat-crazed martial artist, Chie, and Yuri Lowenthal, the talent behind Persona 4’s lovable klutz, Yosuke, as well as the protagonist of Persona 3.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is am all-new dungeon-crawling crossover of Persona 3 and 4. Featuring a new, chibi-fied art style, the game is set to be released exclusively on the Nintendo 3Ds on November 25th 2014. Pre-ordering the Wild Cards Edition of the game ($79.99) nets you the following:
- This ultimate collector’s item is being made available in North America and will come in special packaging that includes the following items:
- Tarot Card Set #2 – Same as above
- Art Booklet – Collection of some of the amazing new artwork that went into Persona Q
- Soundtrack CD – CD with the Persona Q soundtrack highlights by the ATLUS sound team
- Deluxe Hard Case for 3DS XL – This hard case, previously available only in Japan,is coming to North America and features Persona Q designs and will house a 3DS XL
Check out the behind the scenes footage of Persona Q’s Chief and Yosuke below.