Bethesda revealed today that The Evil Within, a survival horror title developed by Shinji Mikami and Tango Gameworks, is coming to PC and consoles in the spookiest season of all. This slaughterfest of horror and nightmares is set to jump-scare onto shelves on October 21st in North America, followed by the 23rd in Australia and the 24th in Europe,a dn will be available on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, and Playstation 4.
Also announced was a pre-order bonus for those looking to ensure their journey into terror early. This downloadable FIghting Chance Pack includes a host of extra in-game items that can give you an extra advantage against all taht lurks in teh dark. This pack includes:
- Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
- Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
- Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells – A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
- An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
- A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
Detective Sebastian Castellanos has got his hands full. FUll of blood and guts. Don’t worry, they’re not his…yet. After following a series of gruesome murders, Castellanos is forcefully dragged into a world where nightmares are full realized, and wander in search of prey. As the good detective, it’s your job to uncover the mysterious force behind all the death.