This month survivors of the post-apocalyptic nightmare that was Metro: Last Light will have reason to suit up and return to the nuclear wastes of Russia. Developer 4A Games and Deep Silver are releasing the first piece of DLC for the critically acclaimed title on July 16th in North America and July 17th in other territories.
The DLC, titled ‘The Faction Pack’, puts players behind the gas masks of three seperate faction soldiers on three distinct missions taking place in familiar locales featured in 4A’s 2010 cult classic, Metro 2033. These missions will feature their own unique objectives and challenges, including the return of a nightmarish mutant adversary.
Here’s a rundown of the three new characters playable in ‘The Factions Pack’ as described by Deep Silver-
· As a Special Detachment Sniper of the Redline, players must infiltrate a heavily guarded Reich Outpost at night, under the cover of a deadly radioactive storm…
· … before defending the front line as a Reich ‘Heavy’, armed with some of the most devastating weaponry found in the Metro.
· Lastly, players take the role of a Polis Ranger in training, tasked with exploring the vast Library complex for artifacts and relics. Salvage can be exchanged for ammunition, filters and hazard suits allowing ever deeper exploration into the Library. Rangers are advised to light torches and leave a trail of lights so they can find their way back to the base before their precious oxygen runs out…
Players can purchase the Faction DLC for a mere $4.99, or plunk down $14.99 for a Season Pass to get all of irradiated goodness to come.
Latest posts by Francis DiPersio (see all)
- Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Opening Movie Released - August 28, 2015
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night Nanako and Margaret Trailers And Screens - August 27, 2015
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Gets New SpotPass Screens - August 27, 2015